We are looking for an HR Manager who will develop and maintain the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
· Performing job analysis, evaluation payroll, attendance and hiring.
· Analyzing strengths, weaknesses and manage the HR programs.
· Analyzing annual targets by implementing strategies; monitoring trends and results.
· Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
· Identify, design, conduct and control all HR systems and processes.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.