We are seeking a talented HR Manager to take charge of the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs. You will be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the top talent in the industry, while serving as the liaison between management and the rest of the organization.
What we do
First Source Arya Solutions develops state-of-the-art software for international clients, making financial services more accessible to everyone. Since 2017, we’ve been on a mission to transform the global finance industry by delivering cutting-edge products and services that solve problems, meet challenges, and transform businesses.
Who we are
We are a vibrant, progressive, and multicultural team that thrives on:
● Mutual trust and respect
● Cultural and gender diversity
● Learning and improvement
● Professionalism and high personal integrity
We will provide all the tools and working space you need to realize your full potential and to do great work. We work closely with our international partners and we strongly encourage the sharing of culture and knowledge.
You should be passionate about:
● Being organized and efficient in planning tasks and follow-ups.
● Approaching every task with an open mind and learning new skills.
● Fixing problems and providing feedback for improvement.
● Doing great work and inspiring others to do the same.
● Communicating honestly and effectively with stakeholders, both internal and external.
We need you to:
● Develop, implement, and advocate HR programs and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy
and corporate culture.
● Prepare contracts of employment, letters of offer, and other contractual paperwork as required, ensuring
full conformance with HR best practices.
● Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and
preservation of human capital.
● Be actively involved in the organizations recruitment process.
● Oversee our performance appraisal and review system to enhance employee performance.
● Develop and administer an effective on-boarding program for new recruits.
● Act as a liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all
our employment policies are in full compliance with all current laws and regulations.
● Support our recruitment team in their efforts with out-of-office activities (i.e., career fairs, university
reach out, and technical events to expand our network).
● Determine employee salaries and remuneration, conduct annual salary surveys, and implement
company’s compensation program.
● Manage employee benefit programs and initiatives.
● Create and revise job descriptions.
● Ensure workplace safety and security.
● Develop a solid professional relationship with counterparts overseas.
● Manage our relationship with suppliers, contractors, and service providers.
● Facilitate and coordinate employee trips to and from our overseas offices.
● Identify and recommend changes to current systems and procedures to ensure high standards of
service are maintained.
You must have:
● A bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field.
● 3 years of experience in an HR management role.
● In-depth knowledge of Iranian labor and employment laws.
● Exceptional interpersonal communication and relations-building skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Persian.
● Extensive experience in Microsoft Office applications, as well as popular HR management systems.
● Well-honed organizational, administrative, and accounting skills.
● Ability to think laterally and spot opportunities to improve systems and processes.
Perks and benefits
You will enjoy:
● Attractive remuneration
● Annual performance bonus
● Full health insurance coverage
● Some international travel
● Exceptional work environment designed to foster personal and professional growth
Negar Tower, Valiasr Ave. (Vanak Sq.), Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
First Source Arya Solutions
First Source Arya Solutions is a software development firm specialising in FinTech. We help our international clients grow their audience with customer-centric web and mobile applications.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of engineers, designers, data scientists, quantitative analysts, marketing, and business executives that are passionate about making financial services accessible to everyone.
A career at First Source Arya Solutions is an opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of FinTech.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.