- Studying the weakness, strengths, opportunities and threat for implementation of right strategies for increasing human resource proficiency.
- Design and implementation of procedures and policies based on company comprehensive strategies.
- Design and implementation of short term and long term HR planning
- Monitoring and controlling of policies.
- Regular modifying of current policies and procedures.
- Collecting, processing, maintenance and analysis of data related to HR
- Preparing required reports
- Recruitment monitoring based on related regulations
- Monitoring of performance evaluation based on related regulations
- Studying, planning and implementation of personnel welfare and that of their families based on current regulations.
- Implementation of all HR procedures based on current regulations.
- Monitoring of performance evaluation based on related procedures.
- Preparing required reports.
- Collecting, processing, maintenance and analysis of data related to HR.
- Full command of English
- Full command of computer knowledge
- Min BA degree in Management related fields
- Full command of labor law and supplementary Insurance
- Full command of HR (Recruitment, Development, Performance evaluation, Retention, Attendance, Payroll, Job grading)
- Ability of business and finance analysis
- Ability of short term and long term planning
- Ability to perform current policies
- Result orientation
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.