The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to HR Team clients specially Recruitment Team.
Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR Business Partners, Recruitment Teams and hiring department managers.
Some main points of Job Description are as follows:
- Receiving Recruitment Request from Recruitment manager and follow the process from CV sourcing, phone interviews, arranging interviews, negotiating offers to on-boarding process
- Providing weekly and monthly reports including recruitment reports, internship reports, resignation reports and salary reports precisely and timely.
- Providing employee relation services for employees and try to carry out issues and problems related to HR domain, including contracts, salary information and ...
- Related educational Background
(At Least BA degree in business administration, HRM, English or any related field)
- At most 3 years of working experience in Human Resources. Fresh graduates are also acceptable.
- Proven communication in both written and verbal English skills (Related English Certification is a plus)
- Strong Time Management and ability to perform well under pressure.
- Flexible to accept over time to handle urgent tasks.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
- For male candidates completion of mandatory Military services is required.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Huawei Technologies Service (Iranian)
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world\'s population.
Huawei\'s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.