● Assist in recruitment processes.
● Job analyzing.
● Assist in performance management.
● Support all human resource functions.
● Assuring timely A-Z payroll operation.
● Following attendance system operation.
● Following up employment contracts.
● Following HR document archiving.
● At least Bachelor's degree (preferably in Industrial Engineering and Management fields).
● At least 3 years of experience in the related field.
● Familiar with payroll systems, prepare, process, and monitor monthly payroll.
● Full knowledge of Office software (ICDL).
● Good communications skills.
● Advanced computer skills.
● Creative, flexible, and energetic at work.
● Great teamwork abilities and skills.
● Familiarity with attendance software.
● Familiarity with the rules of labor and social security.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks.