Are you someone who is passionate about making an impact on people’s journey at work and in their personal life? Are you looking for place to stretch yourself to learn more from/with others in a complex, dynamic, friendly environment that encourages continuous growth?
You will learn to:
• Reach out to potential candidates and build relationships for job opportunities
• Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages
• Oversee and coordinate all hiring stages from sourcing to onboarding
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Assist in design and implementing development programs
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
• Participate in suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR services as a whole, and to improve employee experience
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
We need someone who:
● Have a *growth mindset and hunger for continuous learning
● Is able to *empathize.
● *Fails fast and Learns fast
● Collaborates effectively and creates alignment within and across groups
● Is flexible enough in different situations
● Is *Outcome-Driven
● Has bias for action
● *Communicates effectively (e.g. Active Listening, Feedback, Managing Negotiations, etc.)
● Is a great *team player
● Has Accountability
● Has business acumen