- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Conducting recruitment Interviews and evaluation of job candidates
- Arranging management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Managing the annual performance appraisal of the company
- assisting the HR Manager in making the appropriate HR policies and policy implementation
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR field
- Sound knowledge of HR processes
- Fluency in English
- The candidate should be creative and have inquiring mind
- Not older than 32 years
- Candidates from Top Universities would have priority
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC)
Savola Behshahr Company (SBC) is part of Savola Group, the Group deals in edible oils, sugar, plastic packaging and retail hyper markets in Middle East, Central Asia and North African countries. SBC controls three companies in Iran with over 2000 employees:
- Behshahr Industrial Company (BIC) has an outstanding role in producing edible oil required for household and industrial consumption. The well-known brands of BIC in market are Ladan, Bahar and Nastaran.
- Tolou Pakhsh Aftab (TPA) is one of the Iran's largest distribution company. The company offers first class service and quality to customers to improve its current and future steps.
- Notrika Golden Wheat (NGW) is another subsidiary of SBC which is a well-known producer of layer bread and chocolate cakes under the popular trade name Pech Pech.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching