• Leading the talent acquisition process.
• Share information and act as a central resource for talent processes.
• Assist in coaching and support managers and employees with performance management issues
• Familiar with identifying training needs and facilitate various HR training
• Daily point of contact for employees and people managers related to HR policies, procedures and programs
• Support people and managers through a wide variety of employee related matters
• Develop, maintain, and continuously improve processes for the HR team.
• Familiar with compensation and benefits policies and procedures
- BS/MS in HR/ Management/ Industrial Engineering
- At least 4 years related job experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Communication Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.