● Provide support to "Head office HR Team".
● Obtain and record HR information/documents.
● Manage HR database, job certification requests, contracts, Etc.
● Assist in training programs.
● Minimum 3 years of work experience in the HR field is a plus.
● A degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, any other related fields.
● Knowledge of e-mail systems and proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
● Intermediate in English.
● Attentiveness, honesty, confidentiality.
● Agile, fast learner, highly organized, flexible, hard worker.
● Able to provide monthly timesheets.
● Able to work under pressure.