- Responsibility to attract people based on the program and phasing of the organization's headset and budget specified
- Responsibility to coordinate and organize with other units and receive manpower requests based on a specific budget
- Search for the organization's selected hiring resources in order to find the required workforce.
- Reviewing and analyzing the received resumes based on the qualification conditions appropriate to the job.
- Conduct a telephone interview.
- Checking the references and job records of the applicants.
- Search to find the best channel to insert job ads.
- Take all necessary measures in order to insert advertisements in recruitment resources such as websites, newspapers, etc.
- Follow-up and coordination of human resources employment affairs based on the plans made
- Holding the required exams of the applicants.
- Coordination of evaluation centers to attract people or promote from within the organization
- Preparation of employment reports based on a codified schedule and submission to superiors
- Update the database of incoming data (CV pool).
- Archiving all documents related to the recruitment and recruitment process.
- Maintaining reports and documents related to the employment unit.
- Paying attention to organizational culture and norms in selecting candidates.
- Selection of suitable candidates based on the requests of human resources of the relevant constituency units.
- Conducting job interviews in accordance with the rules and regulations to attract and hire organizational staff.
Field of study: Management preferences
• MS office software
• Familiarity with the principles of human resource management
• Familiarity with the types of interviews (structured, competency-based, etc.)
• Familiarity with a variety of personality tests and psychological tests
• English language to the extent of familiarity and reading
• Communicate effectively
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience
• Having effective communication with regional managers and center managers in order to introduce suitable candidates
• Familiarity with the assessment center.