This position in charge of HR different functions such as recruitment, Training and development and other functions.
• Job analysis and job grading
• Assist in design and implementing development programs
• Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Professional knowledge of all HR areas (Recruitment, Development, Performance evaluation, Retention, Attendance, Payroll, Job grading).
- Goal-oriented, organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Strong interpersonal communicating and organizational skill.
- Time management.
- Organized, logical, detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a human resources position or related position
- Preferable age: 30 and up
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday from 9 am to 6 pm and Thursday from 9 am to 1 pm.