Head of Recruitment will work closely with our recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
Ultimately, recruiting supervisor will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified/Talented employees to meet our company's current and future needs.
Main responsibility are:
• Develop/Maintain a general recruitment policy for company.
• Communicate with clients/HRBPs to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organizational goals.
• Perform different assessment policies for different levels.
• Research into competitors and market place.
• Define job description and document specifications.
• Identify prospective candidates/Talents using a variety of channels.
• Conduct confidential interviews.
- B.S/B.A in HR or management fields.
- 3 to 5 years as Recruitment .
- Organized mind.
- Team approach.
- Communication skills.
- English literacy.
- Mastery of Office software and other related software