- Full familiarity with HR processes
- Enforcement of employment laws and regulations, bylaws and guidelines
- Perform all matters related to recruitment
- Set-out of staff contracts
- Follow up of all employee welfare and supplemental insurance
- Participate in the process of evaluating staff performance
- Preparing monthly salary list and provide reports requested by management
- Registration and keep of personnel records such as recruitment, transfer, termination, etc.
- Helping the new employee become familiar with the organization, job and job duties (socialization).
- Registration and follow up of all administrative requests
- Minimum 3-years of experience in the field of HR
Knowledge of human resources management
- Being operational
- Professional Behavior
principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.