• Handling all related HR reports
• Analyzing monthly HR department budgeting and accounting reports
• Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations
• Prepare and update job descriptions based on usual processes.
• Prepare and update salary scale based on standards and common methods.
• Design & Provide organization chart
• Design and update human resource processes based on academic and practical modeling methods
• At least Bachelor degree in all Branches of management or Industrial engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in human resources department or administrative dept.
• Proficiency in MS office especially in Excel and access
• Familiarity with labor and Tax laws
• Having good knowledge of HRM activities
• Excellent time management and perfect attention to details
• Energetic, learner, team player, hard worker
• Ability to work autonomously
• Very strong interpersonal skills
• Gender Preference: Male/Female
• Job Location: Nazarabad-Alborz
• Candidate should be based in Hashtgerd/Nazarabad
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
ITC’s core activity remains the manufacture of Low and Medium Voltage (Transmission, Distribution and Control) switchgear panels, though over the past five decades it has invested into an expansion programme with values based on Quality, Innovation and Continuous Enhancement.
ITC has an established reputation as a leading-edge producer of Electrical Control and Distribution Systems in Iran and is positioned as the front-runner in this field.
During its 50+ years of service, ITC has gained an expansive range of Engineering, Manufacturing, Installation, and Commissioning experience in a diversified array of industrial sectors such as Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Steel, Copper, Mining, Power Generation, Water Distribution, Waste Treatment, Food Production, Healthcare and Civil & Infrastructure Developments.
Over the years ITC has successfully adopted and transferred various technologies for local production of Medium and Low Voltage Type-Tested Withdraw able switchgear products from international technology holders such as AEG, GE-Power Controls, Alstom, HHI and the most recent and up to date one from ABB, through associated License Agreements.
Since 2001, ITC has also expanded its product range to include PLC based Process Control Systems, including Power Management (PMS) & Power Distribution and Control Systems (PDCS), where ITC holds the largest market share in the Iranian market.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching