- This position is for one of the sub-companies of Entekhab investment group in home appliance industry.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team whenever it is necessary to do so
- Good analytical skills and ability to prioritize in the face of multiple tasks
- Excellent time management skills so as to ensure efficiency in service delivery at all times
- Good at IT skills
- A degree in management field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Entekhab Investment Development Group is an international Iranian “hyper holding company” with over 6000 employees which exports its products to more than 30 countries of the world. We started our activities in 1367 with entry into home appliances industry. This group currently consist of home appliances (Snowa, Haier, Daewoo, Techno gas...), oil, gas and petrochemicals, commercial and social services holdings as one of the largest complex of economic and social activities in privates sector.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.