- To perform as an Expert of HR, work closely with colleagues in manufactory office HR department.
- To co-work with staffs in HR related matters (Overtime, Attendance & Leave, personal records etc.) .
- To organize entire procedure of Payroll related matter.
- To make & review HR related contracts & any other documents.
- To organize & lead the necessary procedure of employees' Appraisal.
- To organize training programs for employees' carrier development
- Completely awareness of recruitment process
- Expertise in competency based interview model and have good interview skills
- Expertise in Training procedure and evaluation of the effectiveness of training
- Performing the training needs assessment process
. - Provide necessary reports
- Implementation of the training calendar and follow ups
- Searching for best practices and being familiar with all the HR trends in the world
- Assisting employees and supervision with HR related questions, interpreting and explaining HR policies, and resolving employee relation issues
- Supporting internal communication such as announcements and on-boarding programs
- Conducting and analyzing all HR-related surveys
- Updating job descriptions, posting jobs, screening applicants and interviewing applicants;
- Developing, organizing and evaluating training programs;
- Updating employee records such as personnel documents, termination;
- Assisting all HR activities;
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system;
- Support broader HR projects when necessary
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience
- Familiar with the principles and methods of recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, staff relations and negotiations, and personnel information systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with labor laws - government regulations
- Passionate for excellence and eager to learn;
- Enjoy working with people
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team working attitude;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong Numerical and Verbal comprehension;
- High level of organization and self-discipline;
- Hardworking and smart;
- Being creative Working time: 8 to 17:15
- Location: Eshtehard Preferred location: Eshtehard, Buin Zahra, mahdasht
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Meditechsys Company was established in 1381 and became a pioneer in manufacturing and Supplying of dialysis equipment. It's part of Iran Dialysis Consortium. The group major missions are producing and developing dialysis equipment.
500 employees or more
Hospitals & Medical Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.