A Leading EPC Company Active in Automotive, Mine, Rail and Oil & Gas
Posted a month ago
- Plan, develop, evaluate, improve, and communicate methods and techniques for selecting, promoting, compensating, evaluating, and training personnel.
- Personnel training planning and needs assessment procedures.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Develop or implement recruiting strategies to meet current or anticipated staffing needs.
- Prepare reports, such as organization and flow charts, and career path reports, to summarize job analysis and evaluation and compensation analysis information.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Resource Management/ Psychology/ Industrial Eng
• More than 3 years of experience in the field of human resource management
• Skilled in recruitment process, and new interviewing techniques
• Dominant in Ms-Office software.
• Having good knowledge of English.
• Familiar with salary and wage system design.
• Familiar with job analysis, recruitment, staffing and administrative Rules.