The human resource development expert will be involved in planning and implementing programs to improve employee productivity and effectiveness.
The most important tasks expected in our team are as follow:
● Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
● Decisive role in implementing and executing performance management.
● Cooperation in developing individual and organizational KPIs.
● Collaboration in development and updating job descriptions.
● Offer specific programs to help employees develop their competencies.
● Impressive collaboration in designing development programs such as evaluation centers, etc.
● Cooperation in finding and recruitment of elites.
● Provide novel and fresh ideas to enhance job satisfaction and organizational belonging.
● Effective cooperation in developing human resource strategies.
● Master's degree or Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, HR Management, Organizational Psychology, or related fields.
● At least 5 years of experience related to HR development.
● Enough knowledge about HR concepts and principles.
● Ability to design and implement HR procedures especially Performance Management.
● Capability to make a synergic collaboration.
● Strong presence in Human Resource social activities.
Most important abilities and competencies that are expected:
● Innovation, agile thinking, collaboration, decision making, problem-solving, remarkable communication skills, analytical and critical thinking.