Netbina Human Resources employees are friendly, professional, and organized. As a Human Resources Clerk, you will be responsible for aiding with the daily functions of the HR front office. Your passion for helping others and engaging personality will be on display every day, as you assist Netbina HR team members and Netbina employees. As the Human Resources Clerk, your positive attitude, strong organization skills, and excellent communication techniques will help you to embody the Netbina and provide the best possible service to our employees and applicants.
• General Position Expectations:
• Assists hiring process by preparing job advertisements and calling for interviews.
• Greet and assist all candidates arriving for interview and wardrobe appointments in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Audit and maintain personnel files; Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files, makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
• Prepare insurance list and day off reports monthly
• Assists with team member relations and events relating to Netbina internal gatherings.
• Assists with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Assists training department for coordination of training classes
• Answering a multiline phone, taking messages, and transferring calls.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Ability to multi-task and drive multiple projects demonstrating problem-solving, time management, and priority setting skills.
• Proven ability to positively communicate effectively in English.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is critical for success.
• Must be dependable and possess the ability to adjust to change.
• Must be self-motivated and willing to learn
• Proven ability to handle documents, issues, and conversations with extreme confidentiality.
• Ability to demonstrate effective written communication to include tracking systems, file notes, e-mail correspondence and other required methods.
• Ability to maintain objectivity in times of pressure.
• Maintains a positive outlook towards Netbina & human resources department.