• Work in partnership with all areas of the business to understand its performance drivers, metrics in order to develop, deliver cost effective and value added HR programs and solutions that will enhance business performance and drive employee engagement.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Design and implement competency model in the organization, bringing new culture in the company based on core company competencies.
• Design and implement performance management system in the organization, deliver training to all the employees and apply the system every 6 months, make changes according to the results.
• Design and implement employee job satisfaction management system in a quarterly basis and deliver the result to the management and employees and define new improvement projects.
• Design and implement employee merit payment system and introduce the best employee of the year.
• Design and implement employee suggestion system in the organization.
• Design and implement employee career path management system, design the road and promote employees.
• Design a payment plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Be a consultant to the management and employees on Human Resources related issues.
• Coach and support managers and team to develop their capability by assessing and evaluating , understanding training needs, design or deliver suitable training or by coaching .
• Prepare and implementation needed procedures and policies.
• Studying, planning and implementation of personnel welfare and that of their families based on current regulations.
• Act in line with ethical standards, Code of business practices and polices.
- Education: At least bachelor’s degree in related fields. HR Professional qualification is a must.
- Work experience: Minimum 8 years’ experience in HR
- Analytical thinking
- Effective communication
- Foster innovation
- Inspire & motivates
- Flexible and adaptable
- Fluent in English
- Full command of HR
- Computer literate, MS office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Frequent traveling availability.
- Ready to fight for championship.