● Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
● Identify, design, and update policies and procedures of all HR systems and processes such as recruitment, onboarding, off-boarding, evaluation appraisal system, training, and development program, payroll system, reward, and compensation system, talent management, and organizational culture, career path planning and maintenance system.
● Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs.
● Identify and design succession and development plans for employees.
● Design and implementation of a performance management system.
● Plan and conduct motivational programs to increase employee satisfaction.
● Improve organizational structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
● Collaboration in the process of recruitment and team building in the company (sourcing and assessing).
● Maintain onboarding process.
● Conduct performance and wage reviews.
● Develop clear policies and ensure policy awareness.
● Perform other related duties as assigned.
● At least 3 to 5 years of experience in similar roles.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Industrial Engineering, or other related fields.
● Hands-on in HR and administrative affairs and a good team player and also excellent in team building and people management.
● Smart, data-oriented, and excellent in problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
● Strong communication skills.
● Excellent in writing and verbal interactions, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
● Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
● Good knowledge of Iran's employment/labor laws.
● Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
● Fluency in English.