Objective of the role: The human resources employee of the factory is responsible for the implementation and continuous monitoring of all methods and instructions of human resources in the factory in order to satisfy the employees..
List of responsibilities:
• Coordinating all matters related to domestic and foreign visitors and guests, such as travel, hotel reservation, etc.
• Coordinating the purchase of all consumables of the administrative unit
• Coordinating and supervising all events
• Coordinating the travel service of all administrative staff
• All matters related to supplementary personnel insurance, such as sending documents, following up on relevant expenses, ...
• Follow up on visas for foreign guests
• Respond to all factory employees in the field of human resources
• Prepare a monthly list of factory personnel using PWKARA software
• Archiving all personal documents and preparing personal files
• Preparing the annual training program requested by all factory units
• Supervising and implementing all scheduled trainings on time
• Preparation of staff training certificates
• Provide training KPI on a monthly basis
• Prepare and update personnel list
• Prepare and update the factory organizational chart monthly
• Prepare and update job description of employees in coordination with all managers
• Contacting all interviewees and preparing an interview schedule
• Upload new posts using the job search program
Reporting to: Factory HR Business Partner.
• At least 5 years of experience in all administrative affairs and human resources in the factory
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office and PWKARA attendance software
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to work accurately, with attention to details