Maintaining personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Keeping employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely manner.
• Preparing paperwork required to place employees on payroll and establishes personnel file.
• Coordinating health, life and SSO insurance enrollments and communicates with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
• Carrying out the contract affairs of new joiners and fulfilling legal requirements.
• Following up all administration issues such as fleet management.
• Coordination with other departments.
• Cooperation with head quarter.
• Carrying out recruitment process.
• Preparing monthly time sheets, setting up and defining new employees in payroll system.
• Following legal training process.
Minimum. BA/BS in related fields such as management
• At least 5 years of experience at the related fields.
• Familiar with labor low, S.S.O., Payroll and administration issues.
• Good in communication with other employee and managers.
• Being responsible and committed.
• Organization skills.
• Problem Solving skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Having experience in FMCG is a plus.
• Excellent standard of written and spoken English or Turkish