- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Install computer peripherals for users
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Prepare activity reports
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance on Hardware
- Review Event Viewer on Servers to solve the issues
- Document network support activities and prepare related reports
- Hands on Customer Support software (Ticketing System)
- Respond to user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Excellent team work skills
- Interested in new Technology & Research on IT Science
- Accountable and Trustworthy
- Expert in implementing network settings and design in LAN and WAN and monitoring tools
- Familiar with VoIP, Video conferencing and Wireless communications
- Experienced with Passive Network
- Experienced Servers and Storage
- Experienced with Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013
- Administration & Maintenance of Desktop's (Win7, Win8)
- Familiar with Virtualization Technology (VMware)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PersisGene accelerator was launched by investment of private sector and support of the Scientific and Technological Vice-President Department of Presidential Office as first medical biotechnology accelerator of IRAN in 2016.
The accelerator’s field of activity is medical biotechnology, Vaccine, Plasma derived products and regenerative medicine (stem cells).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.