As a HSE Expert, you will be responsible for Occupational health, Safety and Environment. Our employees are the most important assets of the Venus Glass Company, and the HSE expert must work towards achieving a safe environment where our goal of experiencing zero accidents is achieved.
Reports to: Head of HSE
• Hazard identification, risk assessment, and promotion of HSE awareness and commitment to HSE.
• Identifying and updating the specific HSE procedures, instructions, tools, and HSE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
• Setting operational objectives in collaboration with the HSE unit and providing reports to the management and the head of HSE.
• Supporting activities in compliance with the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements and other applicable instructions and standards.
• Assuring unit readiness for internal and external audits.
• Performing proper investigations, reporting and mitigation of accidents, incidents, unsafe conditions and behaviors with coordination and continuous improvements of processes.
• Following ISO45001 & ISO 14001 regulations in HSE inspections and directing regular housekeeping inspections.
• BSc in industrial safety and health or other relevant fields (must)
• At least 3 years of operational experience in HSE (must)
• Previous experience in preparing reports of the performed tasks and presenting it to line manager.
• Problem solving skills and creative thinking in environment safety issues
• Preferably Upper intermediate in English and excellent computer literacy.
• Highly developed Communication skills.
• Developed training and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Some knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001.