Objective of the role: Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training needs for organizations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness..
List of responsibilities:
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organization or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys;
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance;
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs;
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so;
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrollment;
- Monitors training programmers and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary;
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments;
- Manages costs for all programmers, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment;
- Specializes in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars;
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
Reporting to: HR Director.
Subordinates: 2 training specialists.
Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 7am-4pm.
- University Qualifications: BSc or higher in Human Resources Management, Educational Management or other relevant fields.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years of experience as Head of Training.
- Specialist knowledge: Familiar with the entire training process.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership skills, interpersonal skills, result oriented, highly resilient and motivated.
- Fluent in English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Dr. Abidi pharmaceuticals founded in 1946, is a highly innovative, rapidly growing and quality oriented company. As the first Iranian pharmaceutical company which has a motivational spirit, is supported by the human capital of an organization with foreign collaboration. Our ultimate goal is to be the quality leader and help people live healthy. We are seeking for highly capable and ambitious employees who are passionate about society health and looking to develop their career within a corporate environment.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.