● Resource managing to reduce supply lead time.
● Supervising the flow of information and documentation in order to avoid errors and interruptions.
● Supervising flow of goods in different level of inventory (PSI dashboard).
● Communicating with sales department to receive goods delivery priority.
● Controlling clearance process progress based on the sales priority.
● Supervising clearance process and solution offering to solve problems.
● Supervising over the proper interaction and effective communication with contractors.
● Providing needed supply chain cost forecasts for financial department.
● Continuous interacting with the Supply Chain of the headquarters and making the necessary co-ordinations and arrangements.
● Creating or supervising the transparency of management’s reports.
● Finding out root of problems in SCM department and solving them in the way that do not be repeated again.
● Creating and maintaining motivation of colleagues to achieve goals.
● Creating ways of improving teamwork spirit in colleagues.
● Creating SCM KPIs and performance evaluation.
● Experience: At least 8 years of work experience.
● Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Commerce, or Industrial Engineering.
● Language: Fluent in English.
● Other skills: Leadership, data management, negotiation skills, presentation skills, analyzing skills, inventory controlling and forecasting, project management, resource management.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.