• Preparation of financial reports for directors.
• To prepare and submit Treasury Report on monthly basis and ensure the information are accurate and ties back to TOP financials.
• Preparing interactive and useful financial reports.
• Creating one standard reporting process for all teams of TOP.
• Maintaining records by updating invoices, debits, and credits
• Simplifying the reporting process in order to make it easy to learn and transfer.
• Interacting constantly with other team members in order to improve the accuracy of financial reports.
• Correction of possible discrepancies and inconsistencies in financial reports created by other teams and improving the reliability of the reports as much as possible.
• Proposing efficient and suitable coding for financial systems
Accounting Expert Degree At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
Familiar with the Office software Excel work skills communication skill Analytical skills Time management skills Review financial statements and match them with input financial data and documents Check expenses sent by employees Check received and paid accounts Preparation of financial reports according to the accuracy of company information Assessing skills in working with financial systems and taking accounting software training courses