- Compilation, review and implementation of procedures and quality control unit instructions
- Study of production problems and quality problems of the product and present an analytical report to the plant manager
- Contributing to the development of product quality schemes
- Supervision and confirmation of the qualitative status of imported / semi-finished products / finished products based on documents and presented to the plant manager for approval.
- Provide reports on quality costs to the administrative unit at announced times
- Supervising the proper functioning of the inspectors and the implementation of the SPC
- Supervise the Quality Control functions of the products, including Quality Control inspections and the collection of Quality records
- Support and participate in all internal / external audits
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Industries / Electrical
- At least 7 years work experience related to quality control
- Introduction to the Automotive Industry
- Dominate the concepts of quality and quality management systems
- Familiarity with Quality Tools for SPC, MSA, SQFE, QC,...
- Having a supervisory record, a department for quality control
- Good acquaintance with English
- Good communication
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
RAZ investment and governance/strategic development Company, was established with the aim of presenting consulting services, management, investment in industrial sector, mines, technical, production engineering and trading in the year 2011. As per the experiences gained from the beginning of establishment and strategic orientation, company’s organizational structure underwent essential revision in 2016. At the moment, RAZ holding is among major stockholders of 21 companies in different investment areas such as automotive, Automotive Spare parts, Oil , Gas & petrochemical, mineral water, social responsibilities and….
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching