A leading company active in tobacco industry Saveh
Posted 6 months ago
Objective of the role:
Work closely with the Production & Supply Chain Manager in setting operations targets and in charge with the overall quality standard of the Company by applying quality assurance plans that will result in achieving customer satisfaction, continuous improvement in processes, reduced total costs and ensuring a safe system of work.
List of responsibilities:
• Setting of departmental objectives and communicating to the QA Staff to ensure that targets are achieved through implementation and compliance.
• Performing the role of a Management Representative and ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, maintained and reporting on the performance of the QMS and any improvements needed to the Management.
• Promoting awareness of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements, Risk Management requirements, customer requirements, as well as other statutory requirement throughout the organization.
• Developing quality assurance plans by conducting analysis such as identifying critical control points and preventive measures, establishing critical limits, and verification of established procedures and corrective/preventive actions.
• Managing the Internal Audit Activities and reviewing the Internal Audits Plan, Internal Audit Findings and the implemented corrective & Preventive actions.
• Managing the Risk Management profile by coordinating with related departments and following-up the Risk Management profiles of all departments in coordination with Department Managers and following-up the recommendations raised by the consultants.
• Maintaining product quality by completing product, company, quality management system, compliance, risk management compliance and surveillance audits.
• Improving product quality by investigating customer complaints and other identified non-conformists during incoming, work-in-process and outgoing quality inspections and ensuring corrective and preventive actions related to product quality are implemented.
• Achieving quality assurance operational objectives by implementing quality standards, identifying and resolving non-conformists, completing audits, determining quality management system improvements and implementing change.
• Providing technical guidance to the QA Staff in the testing and inspections ensuring that all products and compliant with product specifications and customer requirements.
• Reviewing, monitoring and analyzing monthly quality reports or logs before they are presented to the Management, keeping them up-to-date of significant developments or concerns identified during quality assurance activities.
• Working closely with related Department Managers with the design or new product introduction, alternative raw materials, equipment requirements, test /inspection plans, and product specification requirements.
• Coordinating with Production Division to perform required QA related training to Production Staff such as Operators, Engineers, and Technicians.
• Promoting a safe working environment by ensuring a full and consistent compliance of all QA Staff in the Company’s safety and security policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
• Supervising the daily activities in the QA Division & approving all active documents that have impact on product quality.
• Recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and disciplining QA Staff.
• Conducting QA Staff’s performance evaluations and career development activities or training.
• Evaluating performance of new and existing suppliers.
• Maintaining positive and professional relationships with customers and suppliers and communicating with external parties concerning the established quality management system..
Reporting to: Production & Supply Chain Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 1 to 3 Months.
University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Nature and length of previous experience:
8 - 10 Years of relevant experience with reputed manufacturing/FMCG companies in Iran.
Tobacco industry experience will be a plus.