• Run scheduling and forecasting of standard time and product manufacturing
• Supervising and controlling inventory and inventory control system and determining the ordering point and minimum inventory, entry and exit, product turnover, coding, layout, handling, warehousing, delivery and, in general, monitoring of the quality assessment of items in stock
• Manage the ordering of orders and extract orders for materials and parts needed and coordinate with the trading department
• Controlling and monitoring the production line balances and timing and timing related to different methods of determining the standard time
• Preparation of different reports of its analysis and submission to the quality assurance unit
• Make Timely Changes in the Production Schedule to Deliver Timely Products to Customers
- Bachelor of Industry (industrial production trend or system analysis)
- At least 5 years work experience
- Kanban Production controlling ability
- proficient in production timing
- Layout, OEE, MRP
- Familiarity with production structures (automakers supplying is preferred)
- Introduction to the Logistics Process and Supply Chain
Applicants with sufficient experience in the automotive industry and resident of Alborz province are a priority.
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.