Planning and controlling projects and their ongoing follow-up so projects are completed on time and on budget, as well as reporting and providing useful and effective information and analysis to prevent diversions and helping managers to decide on the direction realizing the goals of the project.
- Provide Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Project Scheduling
- Project Cost Management
- Project risk planning and control
- Implementation of project management processes
- Controlling and updating programs such as project time control, project progress control, project scope control and change management
- Preparation of performance reports, progress reports and other analytical reports of the project.
- Familiar with project management concepts and relevant standards.
- Fluent in planning and control of the project and related software, especially P6.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Fluency in business modeling and planning.
- General administrative and writing skills
- Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Bachelor or MS degree in related fields.
- Fluent in English especially reading and translating documents in related context.
- Having more than 3 years of work experience.
- Team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 10 Years experience in Oil and Gas industries
- Ideal age: 35 - 40