- Manages and supervises assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources
- Managing ERP system and related infrastructure.
- Provides reporting to management on compliance to established metrics and service level agreements
- Supports new innovative technology initiatives with focus on digitalization of the enterprise, products and services
- Ensures projects conform to Porsche standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, financial accounting and controls
- Assists in the development of short and long range plans; and studies standardized procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT group operations
- Manages all relationships and contracts with external partner support organizations to ensure support service levels,
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Ensure Company projects/Requests are implemented with the least risk and highest quality within the defined timeline.
- Manages operational aspects of multiple IT infrastructure projects
- Manages technical & Passive Project and other interdependency challenges - Manages scope and mitigate risk across projects
- MSC or BSc Degree in IT/ computer engineering/ Industrial Engineering / or related fields
- Min 8 years of experience working as IT Manager
- Experience in ERP implement is important
- Dominant to computer network concept (CCNA, CCNP, R&SW, MCITP, MCSE)
- Strong knowledge and experience in virtualization VMware virtualization & enterprise storage design and Implementation
- Frequent business Travelling
- Age: 35 - 45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Khoshgovar e Tehran
The Company established in 1957 with 5 production plant throughout the country with approximately 5000 employee.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching