- Manages and supervises assigned operations to achieve goals within available resources
- Managing ERP system and related infrastructure.
- Provides reporting to management on compliance to established metrics and service level agreements
- Supports new innovative technology initiatives with focus on digitalization of the enterprise, products and services
- Ensures projects conform to Porsche standards including: vendor selection, vendor management, technology & development standards, critical success factors, status & management reporting, financial accounting and controls
- Assists in the development of short and long range plans; and studies standardized procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT group operations
- Manages all relationships and contracts with external partner support organizations to ensure support service levels,
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Ensure Company projects/Requests are implemented with the least risk and highest quality within the defined timeline.
- Manages operational aspects of multiple IT infrastructure projects
- Manages technical & Passive Project and other interdependency challenges - Manages scope and mitigate risk across projects
- MSC or BSc Degree in IT/ computer engineering/ Industrial Engineering / or related fields
- Min 8 years of experience working as IT Manager
- Experience in ERP implement is important
- Dominant to computer network concept (CCNA, CCNP, R&SW, MCITP, MCSE)
- Strong knowledge and experience in virtualization VMware virtualization & enterprise storage design and Implementation
- Frequent business Travelling
- Age: 35 - 45
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Khoshgovar e Tehran
The Company established in 1957 with 5 production plant throughout the country with approximately 5000 employee.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.