● Identify, design, conduct, and control all HR systems and processes.
● Design KPI, conduct job evaluation.
● Plan, design, and conduct motivational programs to increase employee satisfaction.
● Manage the administrative affairs, Issues of employee relationships, such as labor complaints.
● Design and implementation of the job identification process and job evaluation and grading.
● Analyze and modify compensation and profit policies to create competitive programs.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management fields, MBA, or Industrial Engineering (Master’s degree is preferred).
● Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the Human Resources Department.
● Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
● Powerful leadership and relationship management skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good knowledge of labor laws and regulations, staffing principles.
● Fluent in English.