Namakaran Industrial Group is professionally involved in the design, engineering, fabrication, assembly, and execution of curtain walls, custom facade systems, and providing complete design-build services to the construction marketplace.
This involvement is closely aligned with the goals and strategies of the company and fully supported by our trained, experienced, professional staff in Tehran and Urmia offices in Iran and our representatives which are covering all over the country.
We are looking for an HR Director to join and create, lead and direct our Human Resources department at Namakaran Industrial Group.
HR Director's responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies, and setting objectives for the HR team in Holding, and overseeing HR procedures in the linked Subsidiaries.
You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems. Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops, and retains qualified employees.
We expect to drive knowledge management, training systems, and sustainability program of the company in the HR department as well.
● Create, lead and direct all HR teams in holding and subsidiaries.
● Set objectives for the HR team and track progress.
● Create job description, Job classification, and Job requirements system with accompany of departments leaders.
● Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
● Develop compensation and benefits plans.
● Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
● Host in-house recruitment events.
● Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers.
● Monitor HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates and cost-per-hire).
● Review departmental budgets.
● Organize learning and development programs.
● Ensure HR staff addresses employees’ requests and grievances in a timely manner.
● Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations.
● Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
● Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS).
● Solid understanding of labor legislation.
● Excellent communication abilities.
● Leadership skills.
● Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
● Master's degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus.
● Experience of working in the construction industry, or working with international companies is a plus.