• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Plan, manage, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Plan, organize, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of the organization.
• Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language