Your knowledge and experience will be invaluable for helping new teachers improve and develop. As an academic manager, you will also get the opportunity to develop further as a manager of an international team in an IB school.
Deliver regular lessons and demonstration classes or workshops to the highest standards Ensure effective scheduling of classes, extra-curricular activities and events Arrange French language school inductions for new teachers; lead regular teacher training workshops Assess academic staff’s performance and provide constructive feedback together with developmental plans Work closely with the Center Director and other supervisors to ensure inter-departmental co-operation and effective communication Update and consult the Regional Education Manager to guarantee smooth product implementation and overall academic operations Assist Product Development in testing and implementing new EF products and courses
- Play an active role in establishing a unique ethos for the school and supporting high standards of behavior and performance according to the school behavior policy.
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- Collaborate and cooperate professionally with colleagues on the growth and development of academic and social programs of Shahid Mahdavi Educational Complex.
- Involve professionally in new initiatives undertaken by the school.
- Set a good example through presentation and personal and professional conduct.
- Share and use resources effectively to the benefit of the school and learners.
- Grant the corporate life of the school through effective participation in meetings and workshops.
- Take part in liaison activities such as Grand Meetings etc.
Reporting to: Principal of the School & Deputy Head of Education
Other interactions: IB coordinators
A Phd. (preferred) or Master’s Degree in a relevant field CELTA/Trinity Cert (or equivalent) and 5+ years of ESL teaching experience C 2 (preferred) Level of French Management experience with responsibility for a team, preferably in ESL/EFL Strong communication skills, preferably as a native speaker
Why do you think you are a good candidate for this position?
How much do you know about the latest strategies of teaching?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mahdavi International School
At Shahid Mahdavi Educational Complex, we aim to nurture faithful learners who are independent, reflective, social, responsible, and self-confident, through a holistic education that promotes hard work, joy and balance. When we started the school in 1989, we had a prosperous endless vision in our mind. Having common effort and rich enthusiasm, deep rooted and firm goals to achieve. Today in our school we represent a leading pioneer in curriculum and instruction in all aspects which is always trying to provide the best training for the students. A kind of education that follows the inner voice of students: “Learning to grow, growing to learn.” Our consistency on our common, idealistic vision has now led to a complex with 320 colleagues in 17,500 square meter of training space, facilitating the path for more than 1500 students from kindergarten to Pre University to be nurtured in direction of prosperity. From the very beginning of our mission, we were thinking of a holistic education beyond the books with an inquiry based approach; and all the school facilities have played a crucial role in fulfilling our curriculums.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.