• Manage day to day operations of the online store, including daily order fulfillment
• Account management of all sales channel partners and vendors
• Manage workflows of new product set-up and listing (strong grammar and writing skills in both Arabic and English required)
• Management of customer service for all sales channels
• Set up initiatives to deliver engaging customer experiences that drive conversions and retention
• Gather data from various sources (site analytics, customer research, competitor research) and convert these into insights, opportunities, and road map enhancements
• Lead product forecasting to supply the site with accurate units to meet customer demand
• Manage accuracy of stock delivery on all new product launches
• Collate all information and update monthly Management reports
• Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock, and customer service metrics
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
• At least 4 years successful experience leading a large operations organization
• Demonstrated success in the management of team and very strong leadership traits.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities; problem analysis and problem resolution at both
a strategic and functional level.
• Proficient in WMS systems and how they relate to inventory control and accuracy.
• Demonstrated success in the management of third-party providers in the areas of warehouse operations, value added services and transportation.
• Startup mentality: creative, and constantly iterating to be best-in-class