● As the lead behind our customers’ experience and operations, you will be responsible for the performance analysis, optimization, and process design of one of the biggest stakeholders of our business: customers.
● Lead towards designing best-in-class service functions to address customer pain points during pre, live, and post-delivery and set them up to offer a stellar experience.
● Work on customer touchpoint feedback analysis, organizing and recommending changes with a key focus on outer loop initiatives to improve user experience through bottom-up NPS and closed feedback loop aligning our commercial, vendor operations, and marketing departments for each of our business lines.
● Adept at managing stakeholders, be it the business, city, functional
managers, or vendors to influence business goals with the ultimate purpose to
maximize our NPS and deliver a consistent and stellar experience to our customers.
● Involved with each of our business lines to collaborate, understand and implement our best practices.
●Identify and monitor how forces within the system can potentially impact NPS - for the good or worse.
● Champion of NPS, customer retention rate, customer satisfaction score, average handling time, and average resolution time.
● Involved in customer value management roles including retention and churn, data science and digital insights, digital analytics, and AI/ML solutions.
● Lead the team to develop reports, dashboards, and views for higher management on cancellations, after order NPS, and all those KPIs that form a quintessential part of customer experience.
● A self-starter and learner.
● An ambitious soul with a passion and interest in data.
● A friendly personality to get along with everyone in the company.