Head of cheese business group is an entrepreneur with responsibility for leading the business unit and business process and delivering business result by developing innovative ideas or programs that will enhance the company's future. Incumbent responsible for developing the overall Business and marketing strategy of the brands, products portfolios, categories and `guardian` of the brands within their area of responsibility.
• Responsible for development and oversight of business strategy and overall business group direction
- Oversight of all strategic and tactical marketing and sales initiatives
- Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key product portfolio
- Lead process development aimed
- Lead strategic market assessment to determine optimum product category, price, and brand positioning to maximize penetration and profitability.
- Advise senior management team on the management and optimal brand position for the company.
- Create and execute strategies to meet or exceed annual goals and objectives in the areas of growth and profitability across all services offered
- Encompass the purpose and values of the business group, and focus on setting medium- and long-term goals.
• Responsible for P&L of product categories and managing product's portfolio, products life cycle
- evaluate and present new products, optimizing growth and profitability cross all products.
- Facilitate growth of the company’s sales through revenue and margin generation
- Ensure revenue growth and increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure all sales propositions are operationally, commercially and economically viable
- Responsible for maintain a keen awareness of marketplace competition and keep executive management abreast of such threats through effective communication
- Coordinate and lead Creating and implementing the Marketing, Advertising & Promotion Plan of the business group.
• Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers
• Responsible for continually developing Solico Group’s brand and building increasing awareness in the market place
- Generating and seeking out potential new opportunities
- Evaluating new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Responsible to drive all actions needed to develop the marketing plans for the brands to overall business group plan.
a) Historical category and brand analysis
b) Consumer-Brand info
c) Brand-activity relationships
d) Competition analysis and monitoring competitors and reviewing their CVP offering
• Responsible for development of Commercial Plan in coordination with supply chain, production, sales, and trade marketing.
- Responsible to track, analyze and propose actions from different consumers and channels understanding initiatives on the brands.
- Liaise with corporate marketing and brand manager for - 1) Agency liaison for packaging and communication execution 2) Timely and complete briefing to the agency; 3) Claim development 4) Ensure alignment with the comprehensive packaging and claim approval process within Solico group.
- Liaise with corporate marketing and brand manager - Above-the-line (ABL) - (TV, Print, Outdoor) Agency briefings & creative development film (briefing, development, production, testing); Below-the-line (BTL) execution - Promotions/ activities/Point of Sale Development /Liaising with Trade Marketing for good execution.
• Responsible for information on evolving category situation/ brand performance - Market trends/ Share evolution/ consumer immersion and feedback/ brand analysis/activity specific analysis etc.
- closely co-ordinate with the R&D team for product finalization and updating of evolving cost elements in the evolving project financials.
- ensure with Supply chain, packing material, and raw Material/Capacity are in place for the 1st time industrial production of new NPD.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline required. Master’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
• Experience in previous leadership positions such as VP, Senior Manager or Director with a solid performance and achievement records.
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, mentor, evaluate and coach teams responsible for cultivating, building and maintaining strong customer relationships
• An established network of contacts / clients
• An established network of marketing, business development and account management professionals
• A strong customer orientation with the demonstrated ability to nurture key accounts
• The ability to respond quickly and effectively to the needs of clients and internal stakeholders
• Conceptual and strategic selling experience of solutions-based products and services
• Exemplary communication and presentation skills
• A high level of enthusiasm for building business and overcoming obstacles
• Demonstrated results in sales management, business development and P&L management
• Previous experience in building and developing service-oriented teams
• Previous experience in building strong, internal relationships with C-level executives across an organization
• Prior experience in successfully delivering on annual sales quotas
• Strong business and technical acumen