This year, the industrial group has decided to start investing in the home appliance and audio-visual industry due to the departure of large home appliance companies from Iran. This important task will be the responsibility of the newly established company (Ofogh Golestan Khavarmianeh). This project, initially It will start with the production of TVs and gradually other products such as dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, washing machines, air conditioners and refrigerators will be added.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions-liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues)
• Responsible for the budget planning, Tax, Vat, insurance, etc., different financial reports and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting and analyze accounting records, financial statements or other management reports.
• Participating in developing the budget and financial planning
• Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
• Familiarity with allocation of currency and negotiation with banks to get a bank loan
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA a plus
• Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis in reputable home appliance and audio-visual companies
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
• Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
• Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and local accounting packages and soft wares (Rahkaran software, ….)
• Maximum 40 years old