Head of Accounting is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and he/she reports directly to the Finance Manager who has the responsibility of the entire financial department.
Head of Accounting is also expected to work with other departmental heads within the company with the aim of achieving company’s goals and targets.
He/she is also responsible for training and building talent across the accounting department and support continuous improvement initiatives across the finance department.
- Prepare & control various kinds of financial reports including management executive report for Top Management and Board of Directors
- Assist financial management to set strategies from finance perspective
- Control receipt & delivery from all warehouses & sales invoices both in accounting & inventory systems
- Deal with creditors, coordinate and collect late payments
- Prepare & control monthly cash in forecast
- Prepare & present all financial, profitability … reports to all internal segments (such as commercial & planning) in various periods
- Doing the necessary coordination with all divisions & auditors for inventory count in the middle & end of the year
- Prepare tax returns & be able to respond to tax auditors
- Follow legal and administrative laws / procedures. Supervise accounting practices to comply with up-to-data rules and regulations
- Cooperate with other departments in order to improve data structure and information
- Work in compliance with working principles and moral standards and be responsible and accountable
- Report and inform management about activities, threats, opportunities and problems related to ones duties and responsibilities
- File and preserve all relevant documents as emails, agreements, reports, contracts etc.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities set by procedures
BSc in Accounting
Accounting related professional qualifications preferred
5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in accounting
Good Financial Analysis
Extensive knowledge of working with different accounting software
Excellent Microsoft office skills specifically in Excel
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills