• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc • Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to management.
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
• Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
• Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support. • Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items; create and maintain production BOMs; maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
• Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
• Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
• Prepares estimates of new and proposed product or service costs.
• Recommends cost efficiencies in new product layouts.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Develop and maintain standard costs of finished goods and production components.
• Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs and inventory valuation.
• Lead and manage the quarterly excess and obsolete inventory review process.
• Assist in developing and documenting policies and procedures, including system requirements and internal controls.
• Represent Finance/Accounting on teams designed to improve operations, reduce costs, etc.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experiences as the Head of Accounting in Trading & Industrial Companies
- Excellent skills in preparing Financial Reports and Operational Budgets
- Good knowledge in Tax & Commercial notes
- Experienced in Accounting Software such as Hamkaran or Sepidar and Microsoft office
- Familiarity with English
- Maximum 45 years old
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company Active in Manufacturing & Repairing Steam Turbine
Our group of companies with more than 24 years of experience is market leader in term of Manufacturing & Repairing Steam Turbine, Centrifugal Compressors & Centrifugal Pumps, and also instrumentation and Control Design & Engineering, Procurement, Control and Safety System Integration and Manufacturing DCS/FCS/ESD/MMS/F&G System and Instrumentation in Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.