History has shown that there have been and still are great people in the world whose small deeds have a profound impact on the lives of their communities. These people has not been few, and their number is increasing every day, but many of us are unaware of their existence, but they are still working in their private rooms to make an impact on the world around them.
If you are one of these people and know how to design hardware, we invite you to a cup of coffee and a friendly chat at HooshmandSazan.
Topics we want to talk about are:
- How to design a schematic & arrange components in Altium?
- How do oscilloscopes, performance generators and other laboratory equipment work?
-The usage of semiconductors such as iGBT, MOSFET,…
-The overview of various electronic component packages such as high frequency switching components.
- The challenges and barriers to the purchase of electronic components.
- And finally, what do we expect from each other and how can we be good co-workers for each other.
- University Qualifications: Master of Electronic Engineering, Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, .
- Other certifications obtained: MOSFET, iGBT, Altium, PCB,.
- Specialist knowledge: Hardware design,Schematic design of electronic boards, .
University Qualifications: BSc in Electronic engineering-IOT.
Nature and length of previous experience: At least 1 Years experience as project R&D in a electronic company.
Specialist knowledge: IoT , Android programming , ios programming , flutter programming , Stm Arm programmer , Switch sources , Altium Designer , Pcb Designer , Audio Circuits Knowledge
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Ability Create an idea , Good-tempered , Active
, Leadership ability , Good negotiation skill , Ability as a team member , Excellent communication skills , .