● Prepare the marketing business plan (strategy) for all products on an annual basis.
● Create and execute product tactical plans within specified time frames.
● Liaising with relevant staff in medical, regulatory affairs, sales, MCM and other functions to ensure that cross functional communication and marketing goals achievement.
● Monitor briefs to advertising agencies when required to select the most effective campaign via market testing of concept and message.
● Contribute in sales achievement, profit contribution and market penetration for products.
● Allocate optimal resource to the specified brands and to ensure that resource allocation is in harmony with identified key success factors.
● Set budgets for and control allocated promotional expenditure for the product(s).
● Adapt management style to coach, develop, and promote marketing team members through appropriate challenges to build commitment and engagement.
● Solicit the thoughts and opinions of employees to generate new ideas and solutions.
● Educational background (Pharm-D, MD).
● Minimum 5 years' experience as the product manager, work experience in MNCs is a plus.
● At least 3 years' experience in people management and team leadership.
● Sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical market.
● Effective strategic planning abilities, forecasting and budgeting skills.
● In- depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its distribution system.
● Competencies must include organizational and strategic thinking and agility, developing direct reports and continuous learning.
● Creative in thinking, planning and execution of multiple projects.
● Proficiency in Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
● Fluency in spoken and written English.