• To design print or electronic forms of visual information or advertisements and publication.
• Monitor the use of the MTNIrancell corporate identity in Iran to assure consistent quality and conformance to company standards
• Ensure consistency of MTNIrancell logo and theme on all corporate identity items (announcement adverts, billboard design, POSM, etc.)
• Review all external communication that will carry the MTNIrancell logo to ensure consistency of logo, theme, color and pictures
• Provide advice to any related team on graphic content of public and internal website
• Review all other print media for official or promotional purposes that carry the MTNIrancell identity (e.g. Gift items, etc)
• Review publications and prints designed on MTNIrancell’s behalf to ensure logo, color and font consistency (e.g. Awnings, Calendars, training/conference materials etc)
• Ensure internal and external users of the MTNIrancell identity do not abuse of the MTNIrancell corporate logo for in and/or out bound communications
• Serve as in-house consultant and design experts to marketing and other parts of the organization on the most effective use of the corporate logo and theme in propagating MTNIrancell’s monolithic identity.
• Serve as corporate image consultant to MTNIrancell printing agents to resolve any issues related to the use of the MTNIrancell corporate identity.
• Sole custodian and source of MTNIrancell’s original corporate identity items in defined formats in Iran.
• Design the layout and coordinate the production of MTNIrancell internal and external communication items including magazines.
• Monitor the quality of print supplied by print houses and reject poor quality finishing where required
• Ensure compliance with the Corporate Identity guidelines in all designs
• Work closely with copywriters to develop the most effective designs for advertisement materials
• Monitoring the implementation process of Irancell’s stands & booths in event & exhibitions
• Coordinate the process of updates and modification of the corporate identity in MTNIrancell in the event of modifications or changes motivated by MTNIrancell
• Monitor updates required on material such as physical vouchers, SIM packaging, etc
• Provide input as required on periodic review of MTNIrancell’s corporate identity
• Raise purchase orders for MTNIrancell Corporate Identity interfaces (Letterheads, Business Cards and Envelopes) based on user department requirements and liaise with the printing vendors for prompt supply.
• BA. Degree in Fine and Applied Arts
• Graphic design
• Familiar with all Printing process
• Familiar to Photography process
• Prolific in desktop publishing applications
• Design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator)
• Adobe Photoshop and other adobe software
• Knowledge of marketing trends
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• At least 2-3 years of experience in an advertising or branding/ corporate identity agency working on a world-class brand.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.