• To design print or electronic forms of visual information or advertisements and publication.
• Monitor the use of the MTNIrancell corporate identity in Iran to assure consistent quality and conformance to company standards
• Ensure consistency of MTNIrancell logo and theme on all corporate identity items (announcement adverts, billboard design, POSM, etc.)
• Review all external communication that will carry the MTNIrancell logo to ensure consistency of logo, theme, color and pictures
• Provide advice to any related team on graphic content of public and internal website
• Review all other print media for official or promotional purposes that carry the MTNIrancell identity (e.g. Gift items, etc)
• Review publications and prints designed on MTNIrancell’s behalf to ensure logo, color and font consistency (e.g. Awnings, Calendars, training/conference materials etc)
• Ensure internal and external users of the MTNIrancell identity do not abuse of the MTNIrancell corporate logo for in and/or out bound communications
• Serve as in-house consultant and design experts to marketing and other parts of the organization on the most effective use of the corporate logo and theme in propagating MTNIrancell’s monolithic identity.
• Serve as corporate image consultant to MTNIrancell printing agents to resolve any issues related to the use of the MTNIrancell corporate identity.
• Sole custodian and source of MTNIrancell’s original corporate identity items in defined formats in Iran.
• Design the layout and coordinate the production of MTNIrancell internal and external communication items including magazines.
• Monitor the quality of print supplied by print houses and reject poor quality finishing where required
• Ensure compliance with the Corporate Identity guidelines in all designs
• Work closely with copywriters to develop the most effective designs for advertisement materials
• Monitoring the implementation process of Irancell’s stands & booths in event & exhibitions
• Coordinate the process of updates and modification of the corporate identity in MTNIrancell in the event of modifications or changes motivated by MTNIrancell
• Monitor updates required on material such as physical vouchers, SIM packaging, etc
• Provide input as required on periodic review of MTNIrancell’s corporate identity
• Raise purchase orders for MTNIrancell Corporate Identity interfaces (Letterheads, Business Cards and Envelopes) based on user department requirements and liaise with the printing vendors for prompt supply.
• BA. Degree in Fine and Applied Arts
• Graphic design
• Familiar with all Printing process
• Familiar to Photography process
• Prolific in desktop publishing applications
• Design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator)
• Adobe Photoshop and other adobe software
• Knowledge of marketing trends
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• At least 2-3 years of experience in an advertising or branding/ corporate identity agency working on a world-class brand.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching