As our Graphic Designer, you’ll weave iconography, typography, colour, space, and texture together to tell a visual story about our products and services. Use audience-focused design principles to create gripping visual content that delight and entice our clients across several platforms.
· Support our growth plans with effective visuals that inspire, inform, and compel our target audience to take action.
· Inject life into our ads, websites, and other marketing efforts with elegant design solutions.
· Work closely with project team members and drive user-centric design during the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
· Create style guides that can be used across different departments.
· University degree in design (e.g. interaction, graphics, visual communication, product, or industrial
design) or a related field or equivalent practical experience
· More than two years of relevant work experience
· Strong skills in establishing visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colours effectively
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
· Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio of work in branding, advertising, and marketing
· A creative flair and versatility in developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for a wide range of media
· Excellent spoken and written English communication skills