Under limited supervision, designs and/or coordinates the development and design of a wide range of electronic and/or printed graphic materials, involving a variety of integrated steps and processes, and requiring extensive knowledge of specialized, multi-faceted design concepts and media.
Creates complex, original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts, and oversees and coordinates production of materials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic and illustrative material.
- Works with departments to ascertain needs and to develop graphic concepts, and specifications for assigned projects.
- Plans production schedules for the various steps in the design process.
- Coordinates vendors for printing and publication services, as appropriate to the project.
- Oversees and coordinates the production process.
- May coordinate a graphics or photographic library and/or maintain digital records.
- May create and produce animated videos and animated portions of live videos using computers and video production equipment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or master in Graphic Design, Communications, Business administration, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 Years of work experience in related areas.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Professional Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Knowing a way around photography.
- Having a Holistic View on Brand Identity perception.
- Well disciplined, organized and thorough.
- Video editing and Motion graphics skills are a bonus.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken).
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Having a Committed, Integrated and Knowledgeable approach in the work place.