- Developing design briefs that suit the CEO purpose
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to CEO and other departments
- Working with a range of media, including Photoshop, In-design, Autocad, Corel, etc), and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- Estimating the time required to complete a job and providing different suggestions for CEO
- Meeting CEO of company to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Working as part of a team with other colleagues in other departments, including sales and commercial
- University Qualifications: Bachelors and masters in graphic design, fashion design or photography.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 2 to 3 years
- Specialist knowledge: Experienced in graphic design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel draw)
- Experienced in packaging design and publication process.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Ability to work as a team member
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30 to 17:00 / Thursdays: 3 hours
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
HAMKO (P.J.S.C) represents several prestigious well-known companies in the country and is one of the main importers of Italian high quality furniture, fashion clothing, cosmetics and food products. HAMKO is also one of the market leaders in the field of production in different sectors such as food industry, industrial manufacturing, commodities and etc. Chain restaurants and coffee shops are also the other fields of our most successful activities in recent years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.