The company needs a part-time graphic designer for the following purposes:
- Designing posters, invitation cards, banners, office set, etc.
- Designing brochures and catalogues and updating them based on the changes
- Designing folder covers
- Monitoring and following the company's prints and publications
- Designing and updating web banners and infographics
- Designing and updating organizational forms
- Managing, editing the company's photos (new products, equipment, etc.)
- providing solutions for the times the company needs new ideas for advertising and printing.
- The candidate must be able to work in the company's office (near Pasdaran) at least 3 days a week.
- The candidate must have a good understanding over printing details and specifications. Candidates with work experience in publications or printing industry will be certainly have an edge over other candidates.
- Obviously, the candidate must have excellent computer skills and she specifically must be able to fully operate Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and also document-related software (office, PDF editors, etc.)
- The candidate must be able to handle and prioritize different projects simultaneously.
- She must also be able to make herself available more than 3 times a week in case of emergency projects.
- The candidate should also be familiar with photography and editing photos.